For creating forms of any kind, we've included the premium plugin, Gravity Forms. If you only need a basic contact form, there is one built into the Page Builder.
- Contact Forms
- Order Forms
- Lead Generation
- Surveys & Questionnaires
- Liability Waivers & Agreements
- Email Opt-in
- Quizzes & Polls
- User Generated Content
Gravity Forms Video Tutorials
- Admin > Tutorials > Videos
- Note: This is a new video so if you don't see it, contact us.
Gravity Forms Step-by-Step Tutorial for Basic Forms
- Admin > Forms: Add New
- Enter a Title
- Click or Drag & Drop the Elements you want.
- Edit or create the page or post you want to add the form to.
- In the WordPress editor, you'll see a button "Add Form". Note: If adding a Gravity Form in the Page Builder, you'll need the shortcode (contact us for help with this).
- Click it, check/uncheck any options (we uncheck all, but AJAX), select the form you want, update the page/post.
Page Builder Contact Form Video Tutorial
Gravity Forms Advanced Forms
For enable more features:
- Admin > Forms > Add-Ons
- Install any Add-Ons you wish to use and more options will be available to you when creating/editing forms.
- We do not recommend adding a link to your email address due to spammers targeting your email address. An email link also requires an extra step for the user to open their email application.