Personally, I prefer to link to my Facebook page using a simple icon link in the footer (bottom) of my website. If someone is on your website, chances are I want to keep them there rather than sending them off to get lost on Facebook. Unless your Facebook page is the soul of your marketing, consider just using a social icon. Social icons are built into most of our themes and the page builder, so check there first to add social icons.
To Add the Facebook Like Box
Recommended Plugin: Jetpack (includes many more features)
- Go to Admin > Plugins: Add New
- Search for "Jetpack" (it's probably already featured as it's developed by WordPress)
- Install & Activate
- Jetpack requires you to create a WordPress account to use.
- Once you've created a WordPress account and connected your Jetpack.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Drag the “Facebook Like Box (Jetpack)” widget into one of your active sidebars.
- Fill out the options, including your Facebook Page URL.
- Click “Save” to save your changes.